Monday, August 20, 2012

The Deputy's First Screenshots!

Auror's Tale: Last week I finally got to play in the castle and I had an amazing time filming in an amazing setting. Here are my character's first screenshots! I'm so thrilled. To follow my character Deputy Kellion more closely, here's my Tumblr for her. Those of you going to DragonCon, check out my schedule so you can come get Auror's Tale swag during my autogrpahing session on Saturday afternoon (1-2pm M301 - M304 - Marriott) my novels will be available at Larry Smith Booksellers on the vendor floor and I will be more than happy to sign them. Episode 1 should be up within the next couple of weeks! Have you, like all of us who work as a labor of love on this project, wondered what Wizarding in NYC might be like? Follow us to find out.

Deputy Kellion (Leanna Renee Hieber) and Chief Munro (Lawrence Crimlis) --- New York City Department of Magical Law Enforcement
The Chief and Deputy address new Auror recruits.
The Senior Aurors, administering Auror training

No comments: