Kwana tagged me. That means I now have to say 6 quirky things about m'self and "tag" others for the same.
Why not. Here goes.
1. Had a childhood fear of being bricked up in a pyramid. Dunno where that came from. Never did go to Egypt, never was any talk of going to Egypt. Ah, childhood fears.
2. Once accidentally electrocuted myself on a lamp while telling a ghost story. Heightened the dramatic effect for my audience.
3. In grade school I was obsessed with the fabulously campy show Doctor Who. I was particularly hooked during the days when Tom Baker played the Doctor and his only female fellow Timelord was played by Lala Ward. She had platinum blonde hair. I so keenly wanted to be her that I stretched my long strawberry blonde locks out in the sun so it might bleach to her color. Didn't work. Still love the show.
4. Wrote a happy-ending sequel short story to Edward Scissorhands because I was inconsolable for a week after having seen it for the first and last time.
5. My soon-to-be-released futuristic, psychic fantasy novella, Dark Nest, was inadvertently inspired by Harry Potter.
6. I don't tend to have pleasant dreams, if I do, I don't remember them. Except for the one where I was having a glass of red wine at a fancy restaurant with Alan Rickman. *shrug*