Thursday, May 29, 2008

DARK NEST available in PRINT at Barnes & Noble!

For those who prefer print books to eBooks, wait no longer:

DARK NEST is now available in Print at Barnes & Noble.com! I'm very excited! For those who have Barnes & Noble nearby, you can also order one directly from the store for pick up! Huzzah!

The print copy not only includes DARK NEST, but also Sea-Found, my twisted lil' ghost story, also published by Crescent Moon Press.

Find a DARK NEST excerpt here at Crescent Moon, where the eBook will remain available and is the current bestseller on the site!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Awesomeness! I can't wait to order it.

Leanna Renee Hieber said...

Thanks Elizabeth, my dear! I can't wait to see what it looks like, heh, my parents have it before I do. They said it looks good, I'll know next week. :)

Marcia Colette said...

I didn't know your book was going to be in print. Awesome!! I'm still glad I got the e-book copy. More cash in terms of royalties, you know. ;-)

Leanna Renee Hieber said...

Marcia,

Heh, I didn't know either. It was a recent decision by Crescent Moon Press. I guess they like me. :) I like having it in both formats for various preferences. But yes, higher royalties definately. Thanks so much for buying it! UNSTABLE ENVIRONMENT finally came in from Powell's Bookstore, can't wait to dive in!