Sunday, October 4, 2009

And the winner is...

Thanks to everyone who entered my Strangely Beautiful pop-quiz contest!

Here are the random results, as picked by Persebunny the bunny. Yes. A rabbit pulling a winner out of a hat. Seemed like a good trick to me. I just had to grab them from her before she entirely destroyed them and I couldn't read the names...











The winner is Rachel, who will pick from one of two prizes. Congratulations Rachel!
The runner-up is Gail O., who will receive the second prize! Congratulations, Gail O.!













I'll be sending signed bookmarks and pins to all the entrants, thanks for entering!

Stay tuned, there will be more giveaway and contest opportunities as the year goes on, so check in here, on Twitter and on my website where I'll have another contest corresponding to the STRANGELY BEAUTIFUL sequel, releasing at the end of April, 2010!


5 comments:

KT Grant said...

aw da bunny!!! NOM NOM NOM.

Book Dragon said...

"She impressively digests literature"

That's too funny, my bunny would have grabbed a name and runaway!

Thanks so much, I had a good time and am looking forward to finishing the book - had to set it aside for review books :-(

You're making us wait until April?!!! Early April? Anything before the 25th & I can purchase it for me for my birthday.

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Congrats winners!

An adorable bunny! We have one too. But she's insane!

Can't wait for more Percy Parker!

Rachel said...

What a darling Bun! I will have to send Persebunny a treat for picking my name!

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Oh my god, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.