Thursday, June 19, 2008

Get Your Ghost #2... Spectral Spectacles

I've been behind in my "Get Your Ghost" postings that I had promised myself I'd be dilligent about. A book release will do that to you...

So anyway,

Ever wonder what it would be like to have Ghostbusting eyewear? Spectral Spectacles?
Well the folks over at Ghoststudy.com did, and they're working on some projects...

http://ghoststudy.com/new10/important_notice.html

I quote directly:

"SEE GHOSTS WITH SPECIAL EYE GLASSES
We are working on a type of eye glasses that will allow the wearer to see certain types of supernatural beings. If the individual is wearing these eye glasses in a haunted location, that person will see ghosts! Particularly the shadow ghosts that you normally can only see out of the corner of your eye. The principle is relatively simple and with the proper funding, they can be tested in several haunted locations throughout the USA." -- GhostStudy.com

However I might refrain from wearing them as a fashion statement.

I dunno about you guys, but hey, sign me up.

Think I could dig out my old plastic View Master with the little circular paper disks with slides and modify those into ghost glasses too? See many ghosts in Technicolor settings via the press of a lever! Or maybe I could retrofit my plastic 3-D glasses from the re-release of Nightmare Before Christmas, the possibilities are endless...

What do you think? I know people who can see ghosts without any sort of augmentation...

No comments: