Monday, June 23, 2008

'Tis my Birthday

'Tis my day of birth.

I was born just a few hours into Cancer:












from Gemini (ooh, pretty);














so as I like to say with a grin, I was born to hate myself.

Nah, I've got the best of both crazy. :) Cuspy, crazy-good.

My friends and I had a rockin' good gothy time this weekend. (translation: my friends humored me a lot) For two delightful narratives, visit Marianne Mancusi's Blog and The Rebels of Romance a la Liz Maverick blog to see some great photos. As I've been saying lately, if you want to know what I'm doing, check out my friends' blogs, they're often a lot better about keeping track of what I'm doing than I am.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Hey, were you born in 1982 or 83?

KT Grant said...

I am a Gemini also! I was born on Fathers' Day on June 20th :D

Leanna Renee Hieber said...

Elizabeth... Sheesh... 79. Do I seem that much the youngin'? *grin* Proud to be a 70s baby. :)

Katie,

Well technically I'm a Cancer. But I've got plenty of Gemini. Hey, I bet you never forget Father's Day. :)

KT Grant said...

I was my father's favorite father's day gift ever :D