Thursday, February 2, 2012

Natalie and Jonathon star in DARKER STILL art!

Those who follow this blog know how much I love art from readers; when readers befriend my characters and are compelled to create visual representations of them, it's such a compliment, I love seeing what artistic readers come up with. I was treated to my first art received in the Magic Most Foul world this weekend from fellow Victorian era enthusiast, artist and talented writer Katrina Bender, ( @KatBender on Twitter ) who made this picture of Natalie and Jonathon. Isn't it wonderful?



Thanks Katrina!

Soon, I'll have some teasers and links for the Magic Most Foul sequel, THE TWISTED TRAGEDY OF MISS NATALIE STEWART, releasing this November, so stay tuned!


Cheers!

1 comment:

houndstooth said...

That artwork is fantastic! Congrats on inspiring such great work! :)