Thursday, May 24, 2012

Book Expo America 2012 Event Schedule!

BOOK EXPO AMERICA 2012!
My Events and how you can get signed books:

1. Monday, Book Blogger Conference - Networking Luncheon Guest Author (Details here)

2. Monday, 6:30pm -New York Public Library (Main 42nd St. branch) - I'm so excited to be on a panel discussing writing Young Adult literature set in New York City! - ATTENTION REVIEWERS: At this special event, THERE WILL BE A LIMITED # OF ARCS OF THE TWISTED TRAGEDY OF MISS NATALIE STEWART! I will not be signing ARCs at the Sourcebooks booth so this is your chance! PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A REGISTERED EVENT (Still free, but you have to register.)

3. Tuesday, 3-5pm MEET THE APOCALYPSIES! 2012 debut Middle Grade and Young Adult authors - Join us for an amazing event with a ton of debut YA authors, prizes, teasers, snacks, and more! Details here.

4. Thursday, 1:30 PM, Romance Writers of America (RWA) Booth: -- I will be signing DARKER STILL: A Novel of Magic Most Foul at the RWA booth.

---- Bloggers, Librarians, Booksellers: Please note, there will be a very limited number of ARCs of the sequel in the Magic Most Foul saga, The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart, at the Sourcebooks booth at BEA, please see Sourcebooks representatives for details. Again, I will not be signing ARCs at the Sourcebooks booth, so your best bet is to come get one at the NYPL event on Monday! Cheers! I can't wait for BEA!

3 comments:

Lexie said...

Leanna you realize if you post it I shall go? the NYPL requires registration as well (which I did).

Can't wait to see you (again)!

Jeanna said...

This will be my first time at BEA. Very excited! Can't wait to meet you!

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Thanks for the info! I'll be there on Thursday!!!! :)