Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Historic NYC: Talking FIVE POINTS at Criminal Element

Come join me over at The Criminal Element as I discuss New York City's most legendary neighborhood, The Five Points, and reference a fabulous book about the neighborhood (Five Points). I mention Five Points briefly in DARKER STILL: A Novel of Magic Most Foul, but as I say in my post, I only scratch at the surface of a place that can't be described in a mere few words.

If you're as curious as I am about the upcoming BBC show COPPER, (or if you saw Gangs of New York and wonder if that's really the true story) you're going to want to know more about historic, 19th century NYC. Which is good for me, because that's what I write books about. Come for a tasty historical bite, stick around Criminal Element for more great thriller and mystery news and features.

Cheers!

No comments: