Sunday, May 27, 2012

In Which I Shall Become An Auror: The Auror's Tale

If you've followed this blog for more than two seconds, you probably know that a) I'm an actress by training and trade as well as an author, and b) I'm a huge Harry Potter fangirl. With that in mind, the coolest thing has happened.
-
Well, in a confluence of amazing events, I auditioned for and landed a principal role in a new web-series called The Auror's Tale. A fan-made webseries set in the universe of Harry Potter, "Auror's Tale" follows the adventures of elite enforcers known as Aurors working in America after the Second Wizarding War. [Not affiliated with JK Rowling, Warner Bros, or Time Warner.] A project of Red Phoenix Productions, the series will be directed by Leo Kei Angelos with a screenplay by Cassandra Johnstone. I will be playing Deputy Kellion, an Auror in New York City's Department of Magical Law Enforcement. I'll be second in command to Chief Munro, seen here at the very beginning of this awesome trailer:


Isn't it exciting? We'll have a lot more forthcoming! Please follow me here and on all my sites, I'll be running DMLE play-by-plays! Please follow the Auror's Tale team: @AurorsTale on Twitter, Like Auror's Tale on Facebook, follow their Tumblr and subscribe to the YouTube channel!

BOOK STUFF: My next author events: I'll be at Lori Foster's Reader and Author Get Together next weekend, then on to Book Expo America! BEA attendees, Please see my BEA Event Schedule for panels and signings. Attention Bloggers, readers, fans: THERE WILL BE ARCS of THE TWISTED TRAGEDY OF MISS NATALIE STEWART but only at the NYPL event on Monday night. Librarians and Booksellers, there will be limited ARCs of Twisted Tragedy at the Sourcebooks Booth, please see Sourcebooks representatives at the booth for details. Please note: Registration for the NYPL event is required.

No comments: