Monday, August 17, 2009

Events! Reviews! Nerves! Oh my!

Oh, my goodness!

Release day, August 25th is right around the corner!

If you're in New York City, please come visit me at the Lincoln Center Barnes & Noble (66th and Broadway) on August 25th - Release day! - At 7:30 PM for an incredible night with award winning authors Charles Ardai, Jack Ketchum Anna DeStefano and myself. We'll be reading, signing, and lifting up why GENRE FICTION ROCKS! Come and support us, by doing so you are supporting Genre Fiction!

You still have until RELEASE DAY, August 25th, to win a copy of The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker at DARQUE REVIEWS!

And now...

The latest big love for Miss Percy Parker:

Kenda at Lurv a la Mode (a favourite haunt of mine) says this:
If you’ve been looking for something different, this is it. While I’ve encountered similar enough stories, I dare say this is even a fresh twist on the Gothic romance as we know it today. What completely transports the book into its own is the author’s voice and the dramatic way in which the story unfolds.
Read the full post...

--
The Discriminating Fangirl gives Percy Parker an A!
Pamela says:
The Strangely Beautiful Tale… is certainly strangely beautiful, and I had to force myself to put the book down so I could sleep. Set in an alternate Victorian England, where spirits roam the streets and six chosen people safeguard the mortal world from dangerous ghosts, this book is richly imagined and constructed, with fascinating characters and an engrossing storyline.
Read the full review...

--

Romance Book Wyrm calls Percy Parker "hauntingly magnificent"
Amy says:
Oh my, I loved this book. I loved the characters, the sweet, thrilling romance between Alexi and Percy. The beautiful prose that sweep across every single page. Be prepared to be taken away to a London as you've not seen before, and characters so vivid they meld within your heart. Percy is one of the best heroines I've read in a long time. Her innocence and shyness were so refreshing. Yet underneath it all, there is still a strength inside Percy.
The full and glowing review...

--
Anna's Book Blog
A hauntingly good tale, beautifully written. Leanna Renee Hieber has created a dark and magical London. Full of the unexpected. I found both the characters and world compelling. I'm looking forward to what book two will bring.
Full post...
--
I've kept track of all my reviews on my Percy Parker Facebook Page too.

Blessings!
Oh, and did I mention I'm all nerves and excitement? I am!

No comments: