Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Get Your Ghost" Ghost Glasses?

WOAH!


Ever wonder what it would be like to have Ghostbusting eyewear? Spectral Spectacles?


Well the folks over at Ghoststudy.com did, and they're working on some projects...




I quote directly:


"SEE GHOSTS WITH SPECIAL EYE GLASSES

We are working on a type of eye glasses that will allow the wearer to see certain types of supernatural beings. If the individual is wearing these eye glasses in a haunted location, that person will see ghosts! Particularly the shadow ghosts that you normally can only see out of the corner of your eye. The principle is relatively simple and with the proper funding, they can be tested in several haunted locations throughout the USA."


Just definately don't wear them as a fashion statement.


Wow.


I dunno about you guys, but, hey sign me up.


Think I could hook up my old plastic View Master with the little circular paper disks with slides and modify those into ghost glasses too? See many ghosts in Technicolor settings via the press of a lever! Or maybe I could retrofit my plastic 3-D glasses from the re-release of Nightmare Before Christmas, who knows...

No comments: