Thursday, December 3, 2020

Learn from Bestselling, Award-Winning Authors at the Writer Igniter SciFi/Fantasy Summit!

Dear Readers, Writers and Creative Enthusiasts!

I am SO excited to be a part of an amazing event: The Writer Igniter SciFi/Fantasy Summit from DIY MFA!

In this summit you’ll hear me and 10 other bestselling and award-winning authors share knowledge about the craft and business of writing. You’ll discover tools and techniques to help you improve your writing, and you’ll hear how our own careers have led us to where we are now. You’ll leave this summit not only with a better understanding of the craft, but also with new energy and motivation for your own writing. Go to https://writer-igniter-sff-summit.heysummit.com/ and sign up with your email for access to this FREE event.

Today, going live at 1pm EST, you'll get a chance to hear my interview that covers a wide range of topics, such as how I juggle being at the intersection of multiple genres. I go on to discuss (with the amazing DIY MFA Maven herself, Gabriela Pereira) how to go about creating an immersive world but avoiding an info dump and I continue by sharing how I balance multiple jobs and why it's useful that they're related.

This is a limited event that will only be available for a very short amount of time so check out the event page now to take part! I'm in amazing company! Come join us for education and inspiration!

Cheers and happy creating! - Leanna

No comments: