Thursday, December 26, 2019

The Christmas Truce via Tor dot Com and a reading from Miss Violet and the Great War

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, dear readers!

Tor.com recently asked me to write about a real historical event that influenced my Strangely Beautiful series finale, Miss Violet and the Great War, so I hope you'll visit my discussion and tell me what you think about this beautiful and tragic piece of history, the World War I Christmas Truce here.

And as always, what I write is what I wish for the world: Peace. So here's my holiday wish for all of you, as embodied in this reading from Miss Violet and the Great War, may art and love carry you through all darkness and into safety and peace. Blessings and happy new year!



If you like what you see here, Miss Violet and the Great War is available from Tor Books in paperback and digital, wherever books are sold.

And A Sanctuary of Spirits, the second Spectral City novel, is delighting readers of mystery, supernatural suspense, history, romance and more so be sure to come along for this delightful adventure starring the family legacy of Darker Still and my Magic Most Foul saga!

Cheers and Happy Haunting!

No comments: